Exclusively manufactured bristles with the turning of the handle, preparation of the bristles and final assembly all carried out by the hands of skilled craftsmen in Italy. Comes with chrome stand and men-ü SHAVE CRÈME buddy tube 15ml tube in a great gift box and each pack is exclusively numbered as part of the limited edition.
• the choice of professionals
• no animal bristles & no bristle loss
• uses up to 50% less shave créme than a badger bristle shaving brush
• easier to clean & keep clean and therefore more hygienic
These men-ü bristles are smooth, solid & non-absorbent. Badger bristles are like human hair – scaly and often have a hollow core. SHAVE CRÈME penetrates these bristles before product is held on the surface and is then applied to the area to be shaved.
1. Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water. When you are ready to shave, immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess.
2. Apply men-ü shave crème to the side of the wet brush or in the palm of a wet hand. Generate fine, rich creamy lather and distribute about the moistened area to be shaved in a circular motion (You may need to use a little more shave crème with a new shaving brush).
3. For a really smooth feeling – shave again. There may be enough crème left on the brush (another benefit of using a good quality shaving brush) or if not, just add a little more shave crème.
4. Rinse the brush in clean water after use and shake off excess (don’t use water that is too hot or leave in water). Always dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided. The bristles should always dry down and away from the handle as this helps promote the longevity of the bristles and is most hygienic.