• The choice of top professionals – barbers & stylists
• Use up to 40% less shave crème than badger bristles
• Easier to clean & keep clean & therefore more hygienic
• No bristle loss as there’s no expansion and contraction through absorption.
• Italy is a great source for the finest shaving brushes
A new generation of shaving brush for a new generation of user. The difference is in the bristles! Exclusive men-ü bristles are manufactured to be smooth, solid & non-absorbent. Animal bristles
such as badger are like human hair – scaly, often with a hollow core & split ends. In order to create a lather, shave crème & water have to penetrate badger bristles before product is on their surface. Also, animal bristles expand & contract through absorption of shaving product & water which can lead to bristle loss.
Click here to see why non-animal bristles are better than badger.
• Comes with FREE buddy SHAVE CRÈME 15ml (up to 20 shaves!)
• PRO BLACK shaving brush is a registered design 2460816-1.EU
1. Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water. When you are ready to shave, immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess.
2. Apply men-ü shave crème to the side of the wet brush or in the palm of a wet hand. Generate fine, rich creamy lather and distribute about the moistened area to be shaved in a circular motion (You may need to use a little more shave crème with a new shaving brush).
3. For a really smooth feeling – shave again. There may be enough crème left on the brush (another benefit of using a good quality shaving brush) or if not, just add a little more shave crème.
4. Rinse the brush in clean water after use and shake off excess (don’t use water that is too hot or leave in water). Always dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided. The bristles should always dry down and away from the handle as this helps promote the longevity of the bristles and is most hygienic.